 |
| New Look shoe |
So after a quick trip into New Look today my friend and I came across these. They're a bit daring for New Look aren't they? And I can't decide if I like them or not. At a first glance they scream 'clown' to me, with childlike colours and I hate everything about them. But then I find myself thinking they're absolutely, wonderfully crazy and I want to do a Gaga! So I'm putting it to you.
Do you like them? Do they mimic any catwalk designs? Would you like them if they were from a different shop, say Topshop? I can't find them on the website but they were the last pair left in the store - so they must be popular. They're quite pricey for New Look too. I think they were around £45. Thoughts please?
Lois x
4 comments:
WOW! They look amazing in my opinion.
Wow, those are really cool! I feel like they would be really popular if they were Topshop instead of New Look :) I wouldn't buy them though, they'd be so hard to pull of! But if you do, I'd love to see an outfit with them <3
http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/
i loved these shoes they did them in black as well. They were a limited edition by new look and the London college of fashion. sadly they sold out to fast for me to grab a pair :(
Ashley
http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/
Ah thanks so much for this! The shoe mystery is no more!
Post a Comment