Pages

Monday, July 25

Lemon Soda



Ring from Primark, apologies for wonky nail lengths!
I can't think of anything better than a lemon soda (lemonade to us Brits) on this lovely hot summer's day. Yes, the sun is actually shining in the UK. Hallelujah! I actually purchased this nail varnish from Superdrug on a dark, gloomy day last week when I needed a sparkle of summer to lift my mood. Since my friend bought Chanel's Mimosa nail polish two months ago, I've been lusting over yellow varnishes since. At the bargain price of £1.79, I picked up this one from Collection 2000 as a 'trial' yellow, not expecting anything amazing. However, it glides on easily, dries very quickly and I love the warmth of the summery tone. There are lots of different, lovely shades but if you're looking for a cheap Chanel copycat, then this is a must buy.

P.S If you have any nail varnish application tips please let me know. I'm still trying to perfect this 'art', it never goes very well. 

Lois x

2 comments:

Terri said...

This shade really compliments your skin tone! and now, thanks to you, I'm craving Lemonade! Lol

www.fortheloveofallthingsgirly.blogspot.com

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Wow, that looks like a lovely colour! I need some tips in the nail varnish application sector aswell, I am actually terrible at applying it!
xoxo