Pages

Monday, June 13

Heel Genius

heel Genius foot cream Soap & Glory
A combination of late nights in high heels and running to university in cheap flats has recently caused me severe foot pain! I'm talking dry skin of the worst kind. Now I hate talking about feet, and I dislike them in general - they're quite an ugly part of the body don't you think? -but I absolutely have to fight my foot fear to tell you about this amazing product.

I'm a huge fan of Soap & Glory products, I love the idea, the textures and scents and the beautiful pink vintage/newspaper packaging. When I really started to suffer with dry skin I began my hunt for a product that was going to banish the problem instantly. No way was I giving up my gladiator heels, I'm far too short to do that!

The Heel Genius foot cream is a blue, soft lotion that you put all over your feet before bed, with socks on to allow it to soak in throughout the night. It has a really fresh, strong fruity smell and a tingly sensation. This is amazing for tough skin on feet, but be careful - I accidentally got some on my face and it stung so it really is strong stuff!
happy feet

Two weeks after using this product every night my feet are near enough immaculate and dry skin free. I also use a moisturiser on them after showering and sometimes throughout the day to keep them feeling soothed. I still don't think you can make any feet look beautiful - but a good pedicure never goes a miss! 

Lois x

No comments: