"Hi Lois, Happy to read for you. First of all i see you like people who are mature and who are patient. I think you are someone who admires those women who grow old gracefully! Weird thing to say I know! I sense that you don't like things to be too unclear and uncertain - the trick for you in such circumstances is to look for some inspiration - in amongst the confusion! I think a journal, or dream diary or way of capturing your inner most thoughts is a good thing for you to do. I feel that you are someone who can be very loving and giving to others and at times may not get back the same in return! If I knew you well i'd say you are practical, and hands on, with a flair for being pragmatic and down to earth. However, you also have aspirations and things you want to do in life, yet sometimes seem to doubt yourself or your abilities. Again, this will throw you into confusion or uncertainty. So, avoid anything that bores you and keep focused on all the things that excite you. I hope you have enjoyed your reading. Have fun and keep the faith! Debbie @handbagtherapy"
I'm actually really impressed with this reading because I can't argue with any of it! I think the admiring women who grow old gracefully is spot on because I have a fear of growing old and I don't think I'll be able to embrace it- so I really do admire those women who can and do! I absolutely hate uncertainty -I like facts so that I have clear sights of the future (whether it's tomorrow or next year) and I am usually in a state of worry if I find myself in that situation of the unknown. The diary in the photograph is actually just where I pencil in dates to remember and plans, which I think I do because I like to be organised, in control and in 'the know' (again links to that uncertainty). I have many aspirations but I have so much self doubt that I often question my abilities. I really understand what she means though, about avoiding anything that bores me and focusing on the things that excite me. The sides to journalism (the career that I want to go into) that I doubt I am capable of, tend to be the ones I find most boring. Not only has this reading given an insight into 'me', it has given me a little inspiration too.
I don't know if you can still get a reading but here is the link for you to try if you're interested. Let me know if you do!
Lois x
No comments:
Post a Comment